Monday, December 9, 2013

Workshop with Judith Dios now full - accepting names on waiting list

Terrific response to Judith Dios's workshop in March.
The class is now full.
If you would like your name to go on a waiting list please email me.  A lot can happen in a couple of months and I could be looking for folks to fill freed-up slots.

Also the workshop may run in Edmonton and Lethbridge so get in touch with me if you want more information.

Meanwhile if you are interested in joining a one day workshop with me on felting -  relaxed atmosphere, mixed ability class, especially if you are new to felting. Please add a comment to this blog entry or contact me via email.

Date of workshop Monday 13th January 2014
Cost of workshop $45 plus your materials.
Location of workshop - either karin's studio or larger space to be decided later.
Time 9:30 - 4pm

Get in touch for more information.

No comments: