Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hoodoo

I have just discovered a lovely website which shares photos as opposed to copyrighting them...isn't that so generous, it is called Webshots.  

It is a bit new to me to be linking... so I say sorry to all you out there who do this like boiling a kettle...  But here is my first attempt of embedding (as I like to call it). The website allows you to use, send, or link, to photo-images on the site, which have been uploaded by the public... Nice one.

I was looking for images of the wonderfully mysterious rock formations in Drumheller, Alberta.

Webshots image of Drumheller The Hoodoos in Drumheller, Albertahoodoos, Alberta Canada.

2 comments:

arlee said...

You have GOT to see them in person, Karin---they are phenomenal, my favourite place to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!It would be wonderful to see how you interpret them and what *you* see and feel with them!

Karin Millson said...

We did go there on our trip in 2004 but I can't find the photos - and maybe we didn't take any !@£$%^
Also we went there in Jan, but the place was covered in that flakey stuff.
Check out the blog in a day or so and you will see hoodoos from Turkey which are very interesting %-)