Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Showing work with Printmakers of the Saltspring Painters' Guild

 I showed two small pieces.  Just an extension of the work I often do on paper, as studies for the works created in mixed media and fibre.
Voyage #1 Paper, Multiple Monoprinting and resists
Karin Millson 2019

 Voyage #2 Paper, Multiple Monoprinting, collage and resists using upcycled Tectronic Ink
                                                      Karin Millson 2019


"I hope that you had a chance to see our recent show at the library. As always, the calibre of the pieces was excellent. I heard many positive remarks about the show. I was impressed at the many interested people at our pop up sale that asked many interesting questions about the techniques and processes of printmaking."  Johanna Hoskins

If you are interested, the group meets at Artspring, Saltspring Island and the next (fall) dates are - September 17th (next Tuesday); Tuesday, October 22nd and November 26th.  Email me (or comment) if you want more information.

No comments: