Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Blog for Surface Design Alberta


Q: How does one avoid conflict of interests and keep matters non-exclusive?
A: Put stuff out there on the open web and avoid those member-only log ins.

So here is the web address for a blog I have set up for Surface Design : Alberta
It is the place where I will post information relevant to textile artists and mixed-media folks, printers, weavers and more... Who is it meant for - - - particularly people who are members of the Surface Design Association but, I will be leaving this blog as open access at least for the near future....

For those of you who are not already members of the internationally acclaimed "SDA" = Surface Design Association, you might like to consider joining.
Take a look here - and see if it is for you... at the very least, the registration is worth it for the journal... take a look online.

So welcome to a New Year, new prospects and adventures...
I hope that as Alberta Representative for the Surface Design Association I can help all my fibre friends in this province.  If you have any information you would like to appear on the blog (which circulates to all SDA: Alberta members) please email it to me, you know where I am.

New Year's Fibre-ous Resolution  - Make a difference...
Make this year 'well-good' for the fibre folk of Alberta.




No comments: