Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Creature 1


I had a spell of making creatures in 2006- they were my version of dolls... but deep sea dolls, strangely enough, because now I find myself researching if Paverpol would be any good at improving the rigidity of this creature so that it can stand up! And Paverpol is most frequently used to give durability and rigidity to outdoor doll-like sculptures.

I know this looks very similar to things I have done before... it is.. the difference is that it is about 600% bigger and now I want to make a scary well-stitched installation of these - a veritable forest of these... standing on their heads by the way - feet up... keep you posted.

1 comment:

arlee said...

oh man i wanna see that in person! And especially with a bazillionty of them as an installation!