Tuesday, November 15, 2011

WIP this is for you

Little fishy things.
Anyone know a supplier of fibre optics in the Calgary area?
And I could do with a tame electrician!

Far from eliminating things from my work load I appear to be stacking more on the pile.
Why oh why was it so hard?  I have spent hours drawing up my first emailable newletter for the Alberta Branch of Surface Design Association... I am now the representative for Alberta. If you want to contact me to talk about SDA please do.  You know where I am..... ioftheneedle[at]me.com

I don't think I will make it to finish my Dreamweaver self-directed study because 1) My use of the trail version has expired. 2) Someone else wanted the Missing Manual from the library!

Met a like-minded soul this week.  We chatted and didn't notice the time, I probably got a parking ticket!!!
Check out Angela Dale's work on Flickr.






3 comments:

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

little fishy things - wow. Gorgeous photo on the black background. : ) I have to go look you up on Flickr.
~Monika in Saskatoon

M-R Charbonneau said...

Cool little fishy things. Did you thread paint them on or is it something made separately and stitched on?

elle said...

nice fishy things. I have things stacking up also so I do try to keep my head down when anyone is looking for a volunteer. Sounds like a good fit for you though.