Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Such a Relief

It has been months since I could access the photos neither those on my darling Olympus OMII (- you know the one.. it look like it uses film. And should be on a film set circa 1950..... Oh dear, its sensor got zapped and when I was trying to photograph the Transporter Bridge in Squamish I got lines over the image....
nor those stored on Aperture we have been locked out of that software for weeks....

Oh happy day - today we found that the fabulous John has solved the issue after many reloads.  And an attempt to switch to Lightroom... which we will have to do.

I mention this here because without access to my images I wouldn't have been able to build this didactic for the show.  I hope it explains for all and sundry what I get up to in order to create my creatures.... (maybe  you will have to click on it to enlarge and maybe it will be legible then??)  I think this will make a good blog entry for Evolution of Moral Progress, so I had better put it up there too......


No comments: