Wednesday, February 25, 2015

John's Input

As many of you know my hubby and I have separated... oh I love the drama of that.
Just for a year.
He - travelling the Americas
I - based in Calgary.
But I trained him well before he left so that we can still share my love of textiles.
Thanks J for directing me to the airport you spent many hours in recently.  Fortunately you had lots of  truly stunning and challenging fibre-works to look at.
And am I right that art is now fashionable... I spotted two billboards whose adverts have used art as a hook recently in Calgary... and may I take this opportunity of thanking Mayor Nenshi and others in Alberta's provincial government for clinging on to our public arts funding, even in stressed finances. Not that I am a devoted lover of the blue ring, but we have to allow for all types in this world.
Anyway back to fibre arts in airports and Davis Moye Associates... Fine arts... Creative Solutions....

No comments: