Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Kreative Momentum brings Judith Dios to Calgary

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
I have pleasure in sending this invitation on to  you.

I know I really should change the layout of my blog to fit larger images… but I haven't done it yet.
So please click on this image to enlarge it in another screen.
I was fortunate enough to meet Judith during the first Canadian Felt:Feutre conference earlier this year and saw her glorious work exhibited at the show there and knew she would be a wonderful teacher for a Kreative Momentum Workshops.
I hope you will take advantage of her visiting us in Calgary.
Do get in touch if you have questions or want more information.

This is a great opportunity for beginner and advanced felters to learn more about Nuno felting, acid dyes, creating felted, sculptural clothing or other beautifully decorated surfaces.  Also her method opens up the technique of felting to those with back and upper body aches - get in touch for more information, but I don't want to give the game away to everyone!


Judith says “The workshop will work for all levels of experience though some knowledge of the materials and basic method of felting is required for more complex clothing projects."

(I can arrange for a one day felt play class to get you started if you wish.  Get in touch if you want to take advantage of this.)




No comments: