Monday, October 24, 2011

Work in the Window


12 members of Contextural (a community of textile artists fostering a cooperative creative environment in support of the production of new artistic works) a group in which I actively participate, are exhibiting at the Epcor Centre Calgary, Canada... There is an amazingly eclectic mix of miniature pieces all no more than 3" in any direction, I believe there is something to appeal to everyone in the two window spaces.  As well as that, other very talented artists are exhibiting in adjacent windows (see the link below).  I hope you can make it to take a look either on the reception night... or at some time before the end of the show (Dec 30th).

A catalogue for the show is available at:-

Thanks for your continued interest in my work - For those of you who live close enough... I hope to see you at the opening.

Go to:-
http://www.epcorcentre.org/Education/VisualArtsandMedia.aspx
and scroll down to see the other artists' work and a couple more of my 'Strange Creatures"

No comments: