Friday, April 8, 2011

The digital stuff... as requested

Since my last post I have been asked to upload the images I put in the waiting room... as they can't be seen fully in the photos of the corridor.  Some of these images probably appear somewhere else in my blog... but as I don't label...... I am uploading again... If you want to use these image please note they are watermarked and self-destruct if downloaded.

Here are 3 of the 4 photos plus one I didn't put up.  That is cryptic isn't it.

I like to take my work full circle, I have probably said this before.   I work from macro shots of natural sources and then create paper collage etc which is the design phase, and then develop it in stitch, be it 2D or 3D works and when it is finished I photograph it usually with a narrow depth of field, although hubby sometimes wants larger depth of field, I like to do it this way.  Sometimes the whole family is there taking shots of my work all of us with our own cameras! to see if any of us can produce one that really is ace.
I got these printed really quite big (for me) though not big as an art gallery might do them.  Now wouldn't that be wonderful to see work blown up to the size of a gallery's wall.




No comments: